Thursday, November 24, 2011

Introducing....Life Without Facebook

The following are the final posts of Ryan and myself as we have decided that life without facebook could indeed be better.... This blog was created to show the masses that life can occur outside of status updates and make believe farming games. Through the next year (and possibly more) we are going to blog about our experiences/trips/adventures of life- without the need for FB.

Enjoy!

*Please Note*

Effective November 27th, 2011 I will be signing off of facebook and deactivating my account. After a long discussion with some very close friends, I have come to the realization that facebook was starting to take over my life and my ability to actively be a good friend. I have been thinking about this for a while, and I no longer feel the need to look up how someone is doing or wha...t is new with them by just going on FB. I would rather spend time with them in person or even on the phone. Facebook is starting to become the demise of our society and thus effecting how we communicate with each other. I'm not stating technology is bad, I feel there are more effective ways that I can use it. I feel there is too much I am missing out on by not spending time with the people that matter most, that being said, you can still contact me by phone/ text 780-236-2731, or by email sbraun@ualberta.ca/ sarahpcn@gmail.com and I will write you back even though I have a long history of not doing that. Also stay tuned for a URL of Ryan and Mine's new blog.

Love you all, and take care.

Sarah


After discussing it with a few close friends, we have generally decided that social networking has become quite parasitic. This website is a waste of time to me, and serves no real purpose in my life. Therefore, I'm suspending my account. For those of you that need to get a hold of me, you have my number.
- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment