Saturday, January 21, 2012

January, I think we should just be friends....nothing serious.

Well, the New Year is well on its way to becoming something grand. I would like to extend my apologizes to those who have been ever so patient with us and eagerly awaited more posts. Expect a new issue of LW/OFB every month or more.
So, what is it like so far W/OFB? Pretty much the same except I have way more projects on the go (which could be due to the motivation of the new year). The start of January was the start of Ryan and I working out and strictly working towards our health goals ------> To run a half marathon in August for Diabetes!
There is something to be said about yoga.....we started a couple weeks ago with the R&B Ashtanga at Lion's Breath Yoga. I really enjoy going to this class as it is taught by the owner who has an amazing presence to her, and being able to contort to sexy music. Pretty empowering and definitely a workout.
*Note: if you are single, this might be a great place to meet someone <3
Lion's breath is fairly priced, and is a welcoming environment for those who are new to yoga. I recommend you try it if not for the chakra alignment, but for tight pants and great music to bend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment